Join Ahmad in this 5 hour beginner Power Apps workshop covering:
- 1) Introduction: What is the Power Platform? – Power Platform architecture and a little bit about the history before Power Apps
- 2) Getting familiarized with Power Apps. – Power Apps types, main features and understanding the parts of the Power Apps Studio
- 3) Discovering Power Apps controls. – Discover the most used controls and how to use them. Buttons, galleries, labels, text inputs and more..
- 4) Working with variables and functions. – Variable types, when and how to use them and learning about built in functions (Power FX)
- 5) Components and Grouped controls. – Components and grouped controls, what they are and when and how to use them
- 6) Connecting to and viewing data sources. – Connecting to and using the business data you need for your Power App