Collab365 Terms and Conditions
Version 3.0. Last changed: 14 July 2021
The Collab365 Virtual Summits, Online Workshops, Courses, Challenges, Solution Accelerators and another other training offered (The Learning Events) and the “Collab365 Network of sites” are operated by Collab365 Ltd. The Learning Events are offered to you on condition of your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
The Learning Events
- The scheduled Live Learning Events will start at the time and dateadvertised and can be accessed via the link that will be sent to the email address you registered with. Although every effort will be made for the Learning Events to run at the advertised time and date, Collab365 reserve the right to change the time and date of the Event. If time and date need to be changed all registered users will be notified via email.
- On-Demand Learning Events can be accessed via the login details that will be sent to the email address you register with.
- In the eventuality that there’s a loss of service or the Live Event has to be cancelled:
- We will attempt to re-establish the Learning Event and continue on the original Event platform
- If this is not possible, we will look to switch to other means of broadcast.
- If that is not achievable, then we will look to reschedule the Learning Event to another time.
- If for any reason the Learning Event has to be fully cancelled and cannot be re-run, then any payments taken for the attendance of the Event will be refunded in full.
- Live Learning Event content will only be available to view on demand after the Event has finished for the people who have purchased a pass to do so.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the advertised sessions are broadcasted during the Event, Collab365 will not be held liable should a speaker/presenter not provide the resources to do so and the individual session has to be cancelled.
- On-Demand access is provided on licence only to the person that has purchased the access and cannot be shared.
- The video content is not to be downloaded or recorded.
- The video content is delivered via Vimeo, this service must be available in your location to be able to view the content.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Learning Events and associated Collab365 web sites may contain links to other web sites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of Collab365 and Collab365 is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Collab365 is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Collab365 is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Collab365 or the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your attendance to the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites, you warrant to Collab365 that you will not use The Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites.
Use of Communication Services
The Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”), you agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another attendees computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- By using the communication services you agree that the name you choose to identify you will be made available to the public at large.
- By using the communication services you agree that any publicly available picture associated with your email via the Gravatar service can be displayed in messages sent by you and visible to the public at large.
Collab365 has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, Collab365 reserves the right to review materials posted to a communication service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Collab365 reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Collab365 reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Collab365’ sole discretion.
Speakers/presenters/hosts are not authorized Collab365 spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Collab365.
Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
Collab365 and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites at any time. Advice received via the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Collab365 and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites for any purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
Collab365 and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Collab365 and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites, with the delay or inability to use the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Collab365 or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Service contact: email@example.com
Collab365 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites and services at any time, without notice where there has been miss use or non-adherence to these terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by English Law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites.
Use of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Collab365 as a result of this agreement or use of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites.
Collab365’ performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Collab365’ right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites or information provided to or gathered by Collab365 with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Collab365 with respect to the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Collab365 with respect to the Learning Events and related Collab365 web sites.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Modification of these terms
Collab365 reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Learning Events are offered.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and Learning Events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.